Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Scrubs Magazine and Allnurses.com

I'm still somewhat 'addicted' to allnurses.com (how does a site generate approx. 6,000 users online, every time I look at it -- guess I'm not the only one 'addicted'!) Lol!  Seriously, it is very useful in that I've read many questions asked (and even answered!) of things I'd wondered about nursing and nursing school.

However, I also recently came across another neat nursing site.  This one is less interactive (AllNurses.com is essentially a Q&A forum, a discussion group, with just a few articles and links).  The new site is Scrubs Magazine, and it is more of an information site (versus a discussion site), containing many articles about anything and everything nursing.

http://scrubsmag.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment