Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exam marathon begins

Today will be the first exam of 3 in the next 48 hours. 

I feel good, albeit nervous (of course -- as per usual for any exam!).  My cold is mostly over, I've been sleeping again, and have actually managed to have some info stick in my brain.  Hopefully it is the correct info that I will need later today.  Lol!

Now I just have to remember to breathe.  Breathing is always good!  :-)

I have a lot to write here, but it will have to wait until this set of second 'midterms' is over.  Midterms three weeks before finals???  I'm not sure what is going on with that, but that is simply the way it is.

Best of luck, strength and stamina to anyone writing exams (and extra patience to anyone living with somebody writing exams)!!!

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment