Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Exams Start Tomorrow

Two exams are waiting for me, in the coming two days.  Maternity/L&D and a course about nursing ethics, professionalism and legalities of the profession.  Truth be told, the more I learn about the jurisprudence aspect of nursing, the more worried I get about the legal implications of doing something wrong -- not charting as accurately as I could, or whatever.  Scary stuff.

Anyhow, I'm here very briefly (OK, perhaps I'm procrastinating a wee bit), as a study break. I'm so happy that after this Christmas, there will only be one more pre-Christmas preparation time that nursing school basically ruins (until I start my Nurse Practitioner schooling, that is!).  I'm so stressed about Christmas, its just not right.  But I'll worry about that after Thursday's exam.

To those of you who read this blog and who actually know me in person -- I'm tellin' ya now that my Christmas cards will be l-a-t-e this year.  Maybe they'll be New Year's cards...

OK. Back to the books.  I just want these exams over and done with.  3 more terms to go!!!

It's almost over.  We can all do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment