Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

My First NCLEX Practice Test

I just finished my first-ever NCLEX-RN practice exam...and I PASSED!!! 


What an increase in confidence that gave me. Here in Canada, we only have three chances to pass the NCLEX. If you fail three times, you're looking at an alternate career choice, because you won't be able to be a registered nurse.


I believe in the US, there are unlimited tries to pass the NCLEX, but I could be wrong. But here in Canada, there definitely is great pressure to do well on that exam, and soon. I simply cannot image putting all this effort, time and stress into nursing school for four years, just to not pass that exam at the end. Ouch.


Anyhow, back to my practice test results. What an awesome feeling!  Now if only I could just go write it for real now, instead of next year, that would be great.  Actually no, not yet. I still have too much to learn in nursing school before I want to be released out into the public to go nurse.


OK, now back to regularly scheduled studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment