Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dream Big

I just found the post below in my "drafts" folder. I just vaguely remember writing it. All I can say is we are now half way through our cardiac surgery rotation, and I am thriving. I have learned so much about something as fascinating as the heart. It is simply incredible.


I think it is great to have big dreams and goals that scare us a bit.


****************************************************************


I admit, my upcoming 4 month cardiac surgery/CCU rotation scares me.


I asked to be placed there, knowing it would be very tough and that I would learn tons.


And I got the placement I requested. Now I'm a bit scared.


I guess I'm dreaming big enough.




(Image below posted from this amazingly-inspirational site: http://sweat-sparkles.tumblr.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment