Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Coronary Care Course...starts tomorrow!!!

Yep, I think I set a new personal best between finishing one major educational goal, and launching right back to the school setting.

Tomorrow, I'm lucky to be starting my Coronary Care course. It is a very intense, focused 40 hour course designed for ER nurses. And I get to start tomorrow!!!

Otherwise, I'm mostly just doing fun things with the family. I was volunteering a lot these past few days in my daughters' school. I simply love being able to do that.

As far as the job front is concerned, I'm also laying low with sending out applications. This weekend we are going on a trip that has been booked and looked forward to for at least half a year now. We are off to Europe -- I'm going back to my second home away from home, to France.  I've got dual citizenship, both European and Canadian. When I'm here, I want to be there, and when I'm there, well, I kinda want to be there, but also miss Canada a whole lot.

Any way I look at it, life is good. Life is great. And I am so incredibly grateful for it all.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment